30+ Phalsa fruit juice health benefits
The scientific name of Phalsa (or Falsa) is Grewia Asiatica. These are small berries that grow on trees. It grows in hot season, i.e. May or June months, which are the peaks of hot season. It is of pleasures color and taste fruit, which contains a lot of health benefits.
Phalsa is very delicate and perishable fruit, and is very difficult to transport at longer distance. That is why it is not widely available throughout the world.
In summer season, it provides you much cooling effects. Mostly, it is eaten fresh, but a syrup of it can also be prepared for longer time use.
Other uses of Phalsa
- Phalsa is a blood Purifier fruit. i.e. It cleans of your blood.
- Cleans the body of toxins, waste and other unwanted materials.
- Resets your liver by removing its diseases and strengthening it.
- It is very beneficial for all types of Hepatitis.
- Beneficial in High Blood Pressure.
- Beneficial for diabetes patients.
- It strengthens your heart.
- Helps you save from sun stroke in peak hot season.
- Helps to quench your thirst.
- Save your from dehydration.
- Best for Seasickness, Vomiting, and abdominal pain.
- In women, it is best for Leukorrhea.
Phalsa effect is coolness, so it is beneficial for stomach inflammation, stomach ulcer, Acidity, fever and Bleeding Gums. It helps in nervousness, panic, painful urination, inflammation of the urethra, orange color urination.
Phalsa juice can help in asthma, cold and flu and all diseases of respiratory system.
It strengthens muscles and bones. It helps in producing more blood, lowering the chances of Anaemia and reduces tiredness.
Phalsa fruit will keep you younger naturally. It helps in maintaining your skin resilience and skin liquidity.
It is one of the best anti-oxidant and boosts the Immune system to fight other diseases. The patients with diabetes should not mix sugar and High Blood Pressure patients should not mix salt in Phalsa Juice.
Nutrition of Phalsa
Nutrient values per 100g of fruit:
- Calories (Kcal) 90.5
- Calories from fat (Kcal) 0.0
- Moisture (%) 76.3
- Fat (g) <0.1
- Protein (g) 1.57
- Carbohydrates (g) 21.1
- Dietary Fiber (g) 5.53
- Ash (g) 1.1
- Calcium (mg) 136
- Phosphorus (mg) 24.2
- Iron (mg) 1.08
- Potassium (mg) 372
- Sodium (mg) 17.3
- Vitamin A (µg) 16.11
- Vitamin B1,Thiamin (mg) 0.02
- Vitamin B2, Riboflavin (mg) 0.264
- Vitamin B3, Niacin (mg) 0.825
- Vitamin C, Ascorbic acid (mg) 4.385
Now, How to make Phalsa Juice
Take 250 gram Phalsa, thoroughly clean and wash it. Then grind it in 2 Glass Water. If you are not a diabetes patient then add sugar, or better use black salt. Patients of respiratory system, cold and flu should add a little bit of GINGER in it. Then grind them all, and you have your naturally healthy phalsa juice ready to drink.
To further enhance the benefits of Phalsa juice, you can add Rose Water in it. Adding Rose Water will double the benefits of Phalsa Juice.
If you know any other benefit of this amazing natural remedy, please let us know in the comment.